- June 13 - June 15
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 404-583-2261 to register.
This Day Camp is open to any and all registrants – limited to athletes in rising grades 2nd – 6th. We will emphasize the development of fundamental skills through group instruction and game play.
This camp will include:
- Individual Skill/Fundamental Development, Contests, Teaching Demonstrations and Games
- Character Development Teaching Lessons
- Campers grouped by age, height, and ability
- Excellent camper-to-coach ratios
- Each camper will receive a camp shirt
- Licensed collegiate trainers on duty at all times
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day
Check-in: 8:00am-9:00am on the first day of camp
Daily Pick-up: We ask that all campers be picked up no later than 4:30pm.
Lunch will be included.
Venue: McCamish Pavilion