Josh Pastner Basketball Camps: Teaching. Skill Development. Competitive. Challenging. Fun!
The Josh Pastner Boys Basketball Academy at Georgia Tech is designed to help each camper enhance their basketball skills through individual instruction and team competition.
2017 Camp Registration is Open!
All of our camps will stress the importance of sound fundamentals, smart decision-making, and hard work… while having fun along the way!
Per NCAA rule, our camps are open to any and all entrants within the given age/grade range.
The camps will include:
- Speakers such as Head Coach Josh Pastner, other GT basketball staff members and former players
- Individual Skill/Fundamental Development, Contests, Teaching Demonstrations and Games
- Character Development Teaching Lessons
- Campers grouped by age, height, and ability
- Excellent camper-to-coach ratios
- Each camper will receive a camp shirt
- Licensed collegiate trainers on duty at all times
- June 26 – June 29
The Day Camps are for open to any and all registrants – limited to athletes entering 2nd through 10th grades and will emphasize the development of fundamental skills through group instruction and game play.
Josh Pastner Basketball Academy Coaching Staff
The Georgia Tech staff will direct and lead each camp, along with well qualified hired camp coaches who are excellent at teaching the game of basketball. We take pride in providing each participant with high quality instruction and close supervision.