- June 10
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Session 1: 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Session 2: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Each “Power Hour” lasts 60 minutes and includes an NCAA educational video viewing and an intense basketball workout designed to improve individual skills
- “Power Hours” are targeted for high school players who are serious about wanting to get better
- Participants will be led in instruction by the Georgia Tech Men’s Basketball coaching staff
- Sessions will be held on the campus of Georgia Tech at the Zelnak Practice Center: 177 8th St. NW. Atlanta, GA 30313
- You may sign-up for either one or both sessions.
- Open to any and all registrants – limited to athletes entering ninth through twelfth grades.
- Each Session is limited to the first 25 registrants online. Walk-ups are accepted at each session.
- Walk-ups will be required to complete and return the Medical Form prior to any participation. No exceptions. Participants who pre-register will not need to fill out a form as the questions are already answered online.
- The cost of each session is $10 and payment will be collected at sign-in. Cash or check (made out to “Josh Pastner Basketball Academy”) is acceptable.
Venue: McCamish Pavilion
965 Fowler Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia, 30318