- June 10 - June 13
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Day Camps are open to any and all registrants – limited to athletes entering second through tenth grades and will emphasize the development of fundamental skills through group instruction and game play.
This camp will include:
- Speakers such as Head Coach Josh Pastner, other GT basketball staff members and former players
- Individual Skill/Fundamental Development, Contests, Teaching Demonstrations and Games
- Character Development Teaching Lessons
- Campers grouped by age, height, and ability
- Excellent camper-to-coach ratios
- Each camper will receive a camp shirt
- Licensed collegiate trainers on duty at all times
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day
Check-in: 8:00am-9:00am on the first day of camp
Daily Pick-up: We ask that all campers be picked up no later than 4:30pm.
Campers are responsible for bringing a lunch or buying lunch through our Lunch Bunch program.
All campers attending Day Camps are required to bring their own lunch each day or purchase lunch through our Lunch Bunch meal plan for $32 ($8 per day), which includes one of the following each day: Chick-fil-a sandwich, two slices of pizza (cheese or pepperoni), and a Jersey Mike’s Sub sandwich (turkey or ham). All lunches also include a bag of chips and a drink.
We will have a concession store at camp. Our “camp bank” is available for campers to have access to spending money without having to carry it with them. Campers will be able to add money to their camp bank at check-in. All money not spent during camp will be refunded at check-out. The average amount that campers put into their camp bank is approximately $30.
*The deadline to register is midnight on the Thursday before the start of camp (unless capacity is reached earlier).